Property in Alanya | +90 242 514 21 38

New information about Ikamet & International Health Insurance

There are new regulations regarding the Ikamet and the foreign health insurance in Turkey. To apply for a residence permit (Ikamet) as a real estate owner, married people must in future submit a marriage certificate with an apostille. An apostille is a form of certification in international documentary transactions and can be applied for at the registry office.

There is also a new regulation regarding the issuing of a health certificate for the stay in Turkey. In general, applicants who are insured abroad need a foreign health certificate. What is new is that a TA11 healt certificate can only be used for short-term stays. However, if you spend at least 183 days in Turkey within one year, you will need a TA 20 health certificate from now on. For more information, please contact your health insurance company.

Share This