Al-Active advises its customers on obtaining a long-term residence permit. We support you extensively with the application and support you with all questions.
Requirements and documents:
- Residence permits are valid for non-Europeans, from 2020 only for a maximum of 1 year.
- The applicant must be over 18 years old.
- Valid health insurance, we advise you to take out one in Turkey, because it does not cost much and you are on the safe side. This condition is not required for applicants younger than eighteen (18) years and older than sixty-five (65) years.
- The application must be submitted on the website of the immigration office where you personally meet by appointment: https://www.eikametrandevu.com/e-ikamet-randevu
- Ownership document (tapu) must be certified by the tapu office or the lease must be written in Turkish and notarized by the Turkish notary.
- Passport, photocopy and original passport translated by the notary with entry stamp.
- Four biometric passport photos (not older than 6 months) for each applicant. These must have a white background and meet the biometric requirements.
- If you are applying for a spouse or child (younger than eighteen years), certified Turkish translations of the children’s birth certificates and a marriage certificate must be submitted. The birth certificate and marriage certificate require an apostille stamp from the consulate of your country in Turkey, stamped by the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The costs are:
– Approx. 200 TL request
– Approximately 1640 TL taxes to be paid to the tax office.
– approx. 400-550 TL health insurance (this is only a compulsory insurance)
This information is from January 2020, changes may be possible, unfortunately we must also regularly request new information. The cost can also vary according to country of origin.